Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surgery/Recovery/Album/

Hi Everyone,
I have to tell you- I did not expect to be typing this soon after my surgery. The good news is that they removed most of the tumor and, while last night was rough, I have felt pretty good today. I should be completely healed within the next 14 days. That will leave me, for the most part, with only having vocals left to complete for the album I appreciate all of the support everyone gave me before, during, and after my surgery. It means the world to me. I have also decided that after this project I will be donating 3% of all album sales to Music With A Cause to help various organizations. Thank you all again and please keep spreading the word! I am trying to get to 40% by this time next week.

Much Love,

Derek Evans
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/derekevans

Picture taken the evening after the surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join The Derek Evans Community!