Sunday, September 5, 2010

Plans for This Week/Surgery

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all have had a great labor day weekend, hopefully, continuing through tomorrow. I wanted to bring you to speed on something that will be happening this week. On Wednesday I will be having surgery, furthermore, I will not be doing many updates this coming week. I am told it could take about 7 to 10 days for me to recover. The question now- is how do WE keep Music With A Cause moving? I have been asking myself that more often this week and prior to launching this campaign. I made the decision that the people who follow me would keep this project alive. That is one of the things that make PledgeMusic so unique. It is not only about me, it is not only about the project, it is not only about you, or the charities involved. It is about everyone. PledgeMusic has provided a situation where everyone can work WITH each other. We have complete control over this project. I have the opportunity to share the recording process with you, my passion for these organizations, and you get to understand who I am and what I am about. Over the past, almost, two weeks we have raised 19% of our goal. That is truly amazing! So now is the time, more than ever, where I need your support. I need your support in help spreading the word about Music With A Cause. I am hoping that after my surgery and recovery this project will still be strong and growing. I might actually have some do an update for me during the week.

Thank you all again for your support. Together we can make a difference.

Much Love,

Derek Evans
http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/derekevans
http://www.derekevansmusic.com

p.s. I added a sample of, the audio only, The Wind Cries on the pledge page.  Below is a video a fan took of me playing the song at a private event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join The Derek Evans Community!